La guilde Renaissance -Serveur NostalGeek- Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

buying farm raised meat or hunting for meat?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Renaissance -Serveur NostalGeek- Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Tableau de chasse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hakekiwani
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juin - 08:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: buying farm raised meat or hunting for meat? Répondre en citant

Hello,

In my eyes hunting, or individual fishing(rod+reel, bowfishing, noodling) is the more ethical choice, even when compared to small scale farming operations that don't cage animals or do any other horrible things. When you hunt an animal you are ideally only impacting individual animals, and those animals have been free to live a natural life up to that point. Given how destructive a lot of modern agriculture is it seems clear that hunting has l and causes serious impact to large amounts of animals through habitat destruction, fertilization, etc. Even farming produce can, and does, have serious impact on the environment through pesticides, insecticides, and excess fertilizer. Another benefit of harvesting your own meat, at least for me, is that I am a lot less likely to waste any of it. If I got out to eat I probably don't think much about leaving a couple bites of a burger, or a left over buffalo wing, on my plate. It doesn't seem worth the trouble of taking it home. If it's meat from an animal that I've killed I feel obligated to make sure it isn't wasted. There are limits though, I don't eat eyes or brains, and rarely eat the heart, tongue, or liver. I just don't like the taste or texture of those things. For the sake of this discussion, let's focus on legitimate meat hunting, and stay away from poaching, trophy hunting, and sport hunting.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1184405
web video company

Thank you
Email
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juin - 08:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Renaissance -Serveur NostalGeek- Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Tableau de chasse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.